Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I’ll have a long beard by the time I read them.
How the young minds cherish the joys of holding a book and read was always a known phenomenon for me. However, when it was to make them research about the themes, social, political and religious issues, (which have been there all the while when they idly skimmed through),it was not taken too kindly by the class(es). But elated am I to present an array of the classics , old and new, which has been presented to me as their collective efforts of coming up with their researched responses for their chosen novels.
Ken Follet’s A Dangerous Fortune
Kashaf Asim-X G
George Orwell’s 1984
Taleaa Masroor-X G
Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
Isbah A.Malik & Samia Arshad-XI G
Charlotte Bronte ‘s Jane Eyre
Juwairiyah Khurram & Amna Naveed
Thomas Hardy’s Far From the Madding Crowd
Raazia Maryam and Aymen Shakeel-XI G
- 98,342 hits
- A Level Literature in English, Course No.9695 (38)
- About me (5)
- AS/A Level Language (4)
- Best from Poetry:The truest poetry is the most feigning (4)
- Best Prose:I court others in verse: but I love thee in prose (1)
- For Teachers:The Art of Assisting Discovery (23)
- GCE O Level English Language (6)
- GCE O Level Literature in English (64)
- Musings (1)